- Crowthorne Parish Council website has this dedicated page where all relevant information can be found.
- L&G has a dedicated website. www.legalandgeneral.com/homes
- If there are other websites that you think might want to carry the message, please let the Parish Office know. firstname.lastname@example.org
or 01344 771251.
Should you have any comments, please direct them through the Parish Office as above.:
Cllr Bruce McKenzie-Boyle
Crowthorne Parish Council
2. L&G Stakeholders Group
L&G have organised a Crowthorne Stakeholders Group so that interested Community Groups can communicate directly with L&G and can get regular updates on progress.
The minutes of previous Crowthorne Stakeholder Group Meetings are shown below:
3. L&G Community Hub Working Group
Part of the deal struck between Bracknell Forest Council and L&G is that, as part of the development, L&G will provide a custom built Community Hub. This facility will be run by Crowthorne Parish Council as an additional facility to the Morgan Centre and the Parish Hall. It is the intention that such a Hub will increase the facilities available to Community Groups and interested parties.
To do this, two important pieces of work had to be completed:
- To form an accurate picture of what is already available in Crowthorne, so that any undue overlap could be avoided, while offering increased capacity where needed. In order to achieve this, the Community Hub Working Group has completed a survey of all the public facilities in Crowthorne to build an accurate list of the activities available.
- To form an accurate understanding of what additional capacity is needed for existing activities, and what additional activities would be popular, which could be provided within the planned building.
This will entail further surveys, but clearly the more information and opinion we can gather, the better the result will be.
Minutes from previous Community Hub Working Group meetings can be viewed here:
L&G also provide a regular update on Buckler’s Park for residents. These updates are posted on this website and can be viewed here: